Corrologic provides inhibitive corrosion systems using VpCI technology.
CORROLOGIC® SYSTEM FOR ABOVE STORAGE TANKS (AST)
The Corrologic system for AST's is a system of filling the interstitial spaces of double bottom above ground storage tanks. A growing number of Oil & Gas companies are embracing the CorroLogic® System approach for their ASTs. Data from the real-time corrosion rate monitoring equipment that is installed in each tank along with the VpCI® proves the long term effectiveness of this solution.
CORROLOGIC® SYSTEM FOR CONTROL OF UNDER INSULATION (CUI)
• Install permanent Cortec® Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI®) liquid injection ports along the length of each insulated piping section
• Install Electrical Resistance (ER) probes intermittently between liquid injection points
• Spacing & configuration of VpCI® injection ports & ER probes vary according to pipe diameter and a variety of factors
• Apply Cortec® Corrologic® CIU High Temperature VpCI® System per specified dosage
• Intermittently obtain real-time corrosion rate data from the ER probes and evaluate effectiveness of corrosion inhibitor
• Replenish Corrologic® CIU High Temperature VpCI® System in the future as indicated by ER probe data.
CORROLOGIC® SYSTEM FOR PIPELINE CASINGS (CPC)
VpCI® corrosion control product that is applied as a liquid into the annular space between the carrier pipe and the casing which quickly sets into a gel. Options for corrosion rate monitoring are also available. Cortec® is providing the Oil and Gas industry with unique choices for carrier pipe corrosion control.
- Meets requirements of NACE SP0200-2014 Standard Practice: Steel Cased Pipeline Practices.
CORROLOGIC® SYSTEM FOR FIRE SUPPRESSION EQUIPMENT CORROSION INHIBITION (FSI)
• VpCI® products reduce corrosion in fire suppression systems thereby reducing the risk of pipe leaks and nozzle blockage
• Protects from corrosion in stagnant water and drained systems
• VpCI®-649 is environmentally friendly and non-hazardous
• It is safe and effective for use in most sprinkler systems
Call us for more information 01224 772694