Sir David Attenborough has described plastic pollution as an “unfolding catastrophe” in support of a new report that highlights the devastating impact plastic pollution is having around the world.
The findings suggest that one person dies every 30 seconds due to diseases caused by plastic pollution in developing countries. According to the United Nations, more than eight million tonnes of plastic is getting into the world’s oceans every year.
Presserv are an environmentally conscious supplier to the global Energy Sector and are delighted to be bringing in Eco-Corr Film, which is now the world’s first certified 100% biodegradable, 100% compostable packaging film that provides contact, barrier and vapour corrosion inhibition.
Metal parts packaged in Eco-Corr® Film receive continuous protection against salt, excessive humidity, condensation, moisture, aggressive industrial atmosphere and dissimilar metal corrosion.
By condensing on all metal surfaces in the enclosed package the VpCI vapours reach every area of your part, protecting its exterior as well as hard to reach interior surfaces.
It is the first complete replacement for non-degradable and inferior blend films; great news for a greener approach to corrosion protection.
Patented under US patents 6,028, 160 and 6,156,929.
Why you should switch from conventional plastic films
• Extremely elastic
• Complete replacement for non-degradable and inferior blend films
• Compostable Testing under DIN V 54 900
• Plant Growth Testing under RAL GZ 251
• Ground Water Testing under DIN 38412 Part 30
• The first and only 100% biodegradable, 100% compostable packaging film that provides contact, barrier and vapor corrosion inhibition
• Provides multi metal corrosion inhibitor protection